About Me

My photo
Hi and welcome to my DIY blog! I hope to fill this blog with my awesome creations and some "how to" tutorials.

Friday, April 9, 2010

New Jewelry Tab!!!


New Jewelry Tab:

so im on facebook, typical day, and on the targeted side bar adds there is this add for a vintage inspired boutique named Ruche. http://www.shopruche.com/index.php
Curious, i clicked on the site and looked around for a bit and fell in love with it all! There are so manny beautiful things featured on this site but one in particular caught my eye.
This braided necklace totally inspired me to venture out of headband land and take a stroll down jewelry lane. So now there is a new Jewelry tab on my blog, under the "CLICK TO SEE MORE" tabs on the right hand side of the blog. Go take a looksie!


Shop at Ruche :
lily petals braided indie necklace
$40.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration

Inspiration
multifunctional accessory by J crew