About Me

My photo
Hi and welcome to my DIY blog! I hope to fill this blog with my awesome creations and some "how to" tutorials.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Brooches

So i made new brooches for my Easter outfit. I think they are way cute! I made this awesome flower brooch, the way it turned out, it made me think of a magnolia thats how it got it's name. after i put my outfit together i went to my closet in search of shoes... big fail i only had heels that worked with the outfit but i wanted to wear flats... so what to do in a pinch... it was already sat the day before Easter Sunday... oh why yes, i still had ton of silk left over sooooo i made matching lil rose buds to tie my outfit together and dress up my old worn out black flats. success!!!!

click on the brooches tap under "CKICK TO SEE MORE" on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration

Inspiration
multifunctional accessory by J crew