About Me

My photo
Hi and welcome to my DIY blog! I hope to fill this blog with my awesome creations and some "how to" tutorials.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Home Living

Even before getting in to making accessories i was obsessed with home PROJECTS!
So i am posting a new page under home living tab filled with all my past and present home and everyday living kinda projects. Things like apt decor, gift wrapping ideas, frames, things that my roommate Brandon (the ultimate creative genius) and I have done to make our apt feel like a home, a very fabulous creative "us" home.


Example:
I love walking into Anthropology Store for new DIY ideas, it is amazing and has THE coolest stuff ever! On my last visit i fell in love with this. 

I got all the materials i need to recreate this! I'm so excited and hope my version comes out just as great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration

Inspiration
multifunctional accessory by J crew