About Me

My photo
Hi and welcome to my DIY blog! I hope to fill this blog with my awesome creations and some "how to" tutorials.

Friday, April 16, 2010

1st How To: Paper Flowers

My first HOW TO tutorial yay. Go to the right hand side under "CLICK TO SEE MORE" Home Living tab for the step by step paper flower tutorial.

My Best Friend Laura's birthday was this month but i couldn't spend it with her :( i currently live in Orlando and she is all the way back in TX, so for the past year we have been forced mail our presents. Well i wasn't about to just mail it in a drab ups box so it became "gift wrapping time"

Boxes with big bows are over rated although they are way pretty, at times, they can be a bit of a cop out so i made paper flowers to decorate her present box.

1 comment:

Inspiration

Inspiration
multifunctional accessory by J crew