About Me

My photo
Hi and welcome to my DIY blog! I hope to fill this blog with my awesome creations and some "how to" tutorials.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I got Inspired today

I don't have much free time now a days so when i get a day off early from work i try my best to be home and relax. Ahhh and nothing is more relaxing then "project time" and good food. So after eating i got out my craft box and started going at it.
The end result....these babies: You can see them individually by clicking the tabs on the right under CLICK TO SEE MORE. Hope yall like them!

3 comments:

  1. ok so i'm super jealous...that i cann0t participate in "Project Night" and that I still don't own a CiCi original!!! I'm so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pearl and black bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration

Inspiration
multifunctional accessory by J crew